Batt:RE is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and leading the full design process from ideation to production. You will draw new designs and update our current designs. During the creation process, you will ensure that our designs meet all necessary design responsibilities. The candidate will plan, calculate, design, develop, test, and modify experimental and/or operational mechanical concepts for subsystems.
- Develops mechanical components.
- Tests mechanical components.
- Identifies and selects components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for mechanical system design.
- Creates mechanical models and performs tolerance analysis to simulate mechanical design concepts.
- Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Maintains technical product files.
- Analyses existing development procedures and suggests improvements.
- Implements or tests design solutions.
- Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding mechanical elements.
- Analyses localisation requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
- Take lead on prototype building for NPD
- Collaborate with Quality department in design improvements on current products
- Design components and assemblies using concepts of DFX
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- 1-3 Years of experience in mechanical/automotive industry
- Outstanding facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate on multiple levels inside and outside the organization.
- Applicants should have a basic understanding of electric two wheeler and bike functionality.
- Self-starter capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Professional Proficiency in Solidworks/CATIA is a must.
- Strong analytical background
- Working Proficiency in 3-D Experience CATIA is a plus.
About the Company:
Batt:RE Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd is an electric two wheeler manufacturing company based in Neemera, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Batt:RE was founded three years back and we started with electric bicycles. We got into the scooter market two years ago. Today we are one of the top electric scooter manufacturers in India.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Batt:RE Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.