Seagate is conducting an interview for the post of Staff Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop Test-bench / Environment / Reference model for Verification of IP, Processor Subsystems.
- Develop random constrained testing with System Verilog, UVM using VCS.
- Document and Implement Verification Plans.
- Develop reusable verification environments to be used across multiple projects.
- Write test cases, as needed, to enhance Functional and Code coverage.
- Work with other Seagate engineers across multiple sites for Verification activities.
- Work with Design team members to ensure smooth delivery of IP verification suites into the integration environment.
- May coordinate activities of other personnel.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Ability to interface effectively with many diverse groups and people across multiple locations.
- Self-starter and self-motivated personality.
- Ability to work with ASIC teams and other integration team members.
- Capable of working with general instructions on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects.
Your Experience Includes:
Knowledge and Experience with:
- HDL languages Verilog and/or VHDL.
- System-Verilog verification language.
- UVM verification methodology.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux Operating System.
- Developing various components of a test bench including drivers, monitors, and scoreboards.
- In writing directed as well as constrained random test cases.
- Verification test bench development using System Verilog, UVM.
- Experience in Processor (ARM / RISCV) Subsystems Verification.
- Working experience on AMBA Protocols (AXI, AHB, APB).
- Development and use of assertions.
- Use of techniques to collect code and functional coverage.
- Object Oriented languages such as C/C++.
- Python, Perl and C shell.
- Skills such as defect tracking and revision control tools.
- Experience with gate-level simulations.
About Seagate VLSI Group:
Seagate VLSI Group in Pune works with other Geographical teams to develop HDD Controller chips, used in Seagate Hard Drives. This position is for VLSI Design Verification team that works with Seagate SoC and IP teams and our vendor(s) to successfully perform functional verification of Seagate’s industry leading SoC’s and IP blocks. This position will be responsible for verification activities for various SoC developments and IP blocks, as well as ASIC verification environment support.
Job/Req. ID: 843103000
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.