Raytheon Technologies is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In this role, the Graduate Engineer actively participate in software development, design, and testing activities of the Lighting SW.
- Software Intern assist in design, develop, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs, and supports software applications and systems.
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures, and methods.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end-user documentation, and operational procedures.
- Understand the interfaces and behaviors of external software and hardware components that interact with the currently developed component.
Position: Graduate Engineer (P1A)
Skillset: SW Development and Testing
- Knowledge in software design, development, and testing.
- Knowledge and hands on programming in C, C++
Job Skills & Attributes:
- Analysis – Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
- Cooperation – Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
- Dependability – Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management’s policies and procedures.
- Detail Orientation – Is able to provide the status of work assignments at any time and can quickly produce any documentation or information that is needed.
- Judgment – Demonstrates the ability to base decisions on factual information and sound logic.
- Listening – Exhibits good listening skills and identifies verbal and non-verbal situations fairly well.
- Time Management – Maintains a daily to-do list which helps to prioritize schedule
Department: Interior Systems
Qualification: BE / BTech / MTech Desired
Job/Req. ID: 01500650
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group