Micron Technology is conducting an interview for the post of NVEG PE Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for both product development and supporting high volume manufacturing of SSD and mNAND products.
- Develop high quality and cost-efficient test strategies.
- Support for failure analysis from NPI to HVM stage.
- Perform manufacturing yield evaluation and Data Analysis.
- Perform electrical and physical failure analysis and work with cross functional departments to resolve SSD/mNAND related issues.
- Root cause failures on customer returns and recommend solutions.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Python
- Course work in VLSI, Digital circuits, Computer Architecture etc
- Good to have knowledge on NAND/SSD
- Knowledge of computer hardware, Logic Analyzer and Oscilloscopes will be an advantage
- Strong self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good problem-solving skills
Job/Req. ID: JR13853
Company: Micron Technology
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana