ICF is conducting an internship for Engineers.
ICF is hiring interns to help with ICF’s energy efficiency and policy project by conducting industrial energy efficiency, GHG emissions, and policy level research. This will be a paid, 16-24 week internship beginning in early May 2022 based in the Delhi office, with the possibility of being extended into full-time employment based on performance during the internship period.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical), Environmental Studies, Economics, or a relevant field, preferably working towards an advanced degree in a relevant academic area.
- Interest in and familiarity with a range of energy efficiency policies and/or local level sustainability policies are strongly preferred. Familiarity with energy-efficient technologies is preferred, but not required.
- Strong internet and interview-based research ability. Experience researching legislation and policy is strongly preferred.
- Experience with basic quantitative analysis, including experience working with large datasets in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills are required.
- Self-motivation and ability to manage multiple assignments (as needed), work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
Job/Req. ID: R2202210
Location: New Delhi, India
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group