KLA is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Follow KLA defined software development processes
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
- Handle software sustenance activities
- BTech/BE degree in Computer Science/SW Engg/Electronics/Electrical Engg disciplines with 75% or 7.5 CGPA
- Strong in programming fundamentals, C, C++ and any other object-oriented programming languages
- Must be able to work with hardware and systems/application groups to understand system requirements and map them to a software design.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking
Some College or work experience of 0 years
Job/Req. ID: 2213645
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Internships WhatsApp Group