Synopsys is hiring Entry Level VLSI Digital Design/Verification Engineers.
Calling applications from fresh engineering graduates passing out in 2022 for R&D roles for VLSI design and development.
- The candidate will be part of the R&D in Solutions Group at our Bangalore Design Center, India. The position offers learning and growth opportunities.
- This is a Technical Individual Contributor role and offers opportunities to work in a multi-site environment on Design and Verification of VLSI IP cores/ASIC/Subsystems.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The selected candidate will get to work on :
- Front end VLSI development from specification to implementation
- The candidate will get to work on one or more aspects of IP development including Specification, Architecting, Design, Verification across domains.
- Design Tasks – RTL coding of design, synthesis, CDC analysis, debug, Test development etc.
- Verification Tasks- System Verilog/Verilog coding of testbenches, Test cases, performing verification tasks such as coverage, debug, regressions using the lasted methodologies such as UVM, Formal verification etc.
- State Of the art tools and methodologies for IP design including FPGA prototyping
- Latest Protocol standards such as AMBA, Ethernet, USB, , PCIe, DDR, SD/eMMC, MIPI, DSC
- Application space across high performance mobile computing and communication devices, Servers etc.
Academic Qualification requirements:
- Must be in the final year towards acquiring a formal Bachelor’s in Engineering degree (BTech/BE) in EE/EC or allied subjects from a reputed University or
- Must be in the final year towards acquiring a formal Master’s in Engineering postgraduate degree (MTech/ME) in VLSI/Micro Electronics /Computer Engineering or allied subjects from a reputed University .
- This is a campus hiring initiative targeting the top notch engineering colleges and only
- Candidates completing their academic requirements by June 2022 need to apply.
- Candidates who have passed out in 2021 or earlier are not eligible for this position.
- Excellent fundamentals in Digital electronics
- Proficiency in structured programming languages such as C, C++, Python
- Preferred Exposure to Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog and VLSI Design/verification methodologies and tools
- Good problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Good team player, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- High levels of motivation and self-propulsion
- Aptitude to pursue a career in VLSI field.
- Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Job/Req. ID: 35578BR
Location: Bangalore, KA