Hewlett Packard Enterprise is conducting an interview for the post of OCA Tool Developer.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Family definition:
The job family spans across multiple engineering disciplines. Work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for HPE’s portfolio. Requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools.
Job Family Definition for Executive Levels only: Directs and manages a diverse team of engineering professionals performing research, development, design and/or implementation of products, services, solutions for the company’s portfolio. Responsible for creating and communicating technical strategy within the organization and/or across the function.
Management Level Definition:
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Experience or understanding of appropriate engineering design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Job/Req. ID: 1129983
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Location: Bangalore, KA