Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of ASIC/Layout Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be part of an rapidly growing development team in the area of GPIOs , Specialty IOs and General Purpose Analog IPs
- You will develop layouts designs for Analog Full Custom IPs such as
- GPIOs , I2C, I3C , SMBUS , eMMC , SVID , Quad SPI , JTAG
- High performance LVDS
- Crystal Oscillators
- Adaptive Bias Generator , Process Monitoring Block, Voltage Regulators
- You will be working with experienced set of teams from various sites spread across globe.
- Good grip over CMOS circuit layout fundamentals, Technology effects, IO frame design methodology, Analog matching concepts
- Should have good understanding of layout and parasitic extraction.
- Should have good grip over automation /scripting languages
- Has a dedicated desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- High energy person with the ability to go an extra mile.
- A proactive team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of understanding.
Job/Req. ID: 35128BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.