Nielson is conducting an interview for the post of Analyst-Data Operations.
About this job:
To be employed as an Analyst – Data Operations in a media evaluation and reporting setup. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
About the team:
Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide. We combine solutions from sponsorship effectiveness to fan data capabilities with Nielsen’s understanding of consumer behavior and media consumption, allowing major brands, teams and sports organizations, and over 1,700 customers globally to better understand and connect with audiences through media, sponsorship, communication and experiential platforms.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) differs from department to department.
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures.
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
Strong attention to detail.
Qualifications and skills required:
- PUC/10+2 years of total education (State or Central board)
- SSC+ Diploma (10+3)
- Pursuing Graduation (backlog)
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group