Ribbon Communications is conducting an internship for Engineers.
- B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics or Electronics and telecommunication.
- Knowledge of Routing Protocols: IS -IS, OSPF, BGP, IPV4, and IPV6.
- Understanding of advanced and emerging technologies like Segment Routing, ISIS-TE, MPLS, L3-VPN, Traffic Engineering & QoS, E-VPN
- Knowledge of Layer 2 protocols like VLAN, STP, RSTP,MSTP, LACP,802.1p, 802.1ag,QOS.
- Knowledge on Multicasting protocols like IGMP, PIM.
About Ribbon Communications:
Ribbon Communications (Nasdaq: RBBN) delivers communications software, IP and optical networking solutions to service providers, enterprises and critical infrastructure sectors globally. We engage deeply with our customers, helping them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world. Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled scale, performance, and agility, including core to edge software-centric solutions, cloud-native offers, leading-edge security and analytics tools, along with IP and optical networking solutions for 5G.
Job/Req. ID:REQ-2022-981, REQ-2022-982, REQ-2022-983
Company: Ribbon Communications
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
For #1 Internship, you can apply here
For #2 Internship, you can apply here
For #3 Internship, you can apply here