JLL is hiring freshers in Hyderabad.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Working alongside our sustainability services team, you will assist in:
- Conduct research into sustainability trends across different industries
- Execute against set criteria sustainability benchmarking exploring thematic sustainability industry issues; industry trends; local, global and industry frameworks (e.g., UN SDGs; UNGC; TCFD; etc)
- Provide day-to-day follow up and support to team members in relation to project / engagement delivery
- Support in preparation for client meetings on sustainability matters
- Support in responding to sustainability-related proposals
- Support in the development of tools; templates etc to support overall management and execution of sustainability consultancy services at JLL
- Participate in projects, shadows and learning, client interaction, project management, scheduling and workshops.
- Contribute to the successful execution of other research initiatives as needed
- Think Big – Thinks strategically, simplifies the complex, solves complex problems, sees the big picture
- Drive Change – Thrives on change, learning agility, intellectually curious, appetite for risks, digital drive
- Helps others – Builds relationships, actively collaborates, helps others succeed.
- Get it done – Acts decisively, drives results, passion to win, takes ownership, accountable, resilient
- Business first – Focuses on customers and clients, business/financial acumen, JLL first
- Inspire – Inspire others, creates vision and strategy, energizes others
- Learn on the fly and are passionate about on-going learning to stay up to date with scientific progress / technology etc..
- Should be a curious thinker and agile
- Should have an international mindset and understand cultural differences
- Should be client centric and who are dedicated to client’s needs
- Should be purpose driven
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to work to deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Business (Finance; Economics; Social Sciences) and/or Engineering (Chemical; Mechanical); Science or degree in environmental science; environmental management; energy (including renewables)
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Finance, Economics, Social Sciences, Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental Science, environmental management
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.