HARMAN is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Competition mapping: Track bestsellers on Amazon and map competition products with specifications & prices against our products.
- Sellout improvements: Basis the findings, suggest steps to improve product sellout.
- Product portfolio suggestion: Basis the findings from competition mapping, suggest product portfolio with specific price & specifications requirement
- Launch plan tracker: Build a product launch tracker to streamline launches on all platforms
- Product review analysis: Analyze key product reviews by customers and compile product feedback.
- Analysis of traffic & conversion of JBL.com and suggest steps to reduce churn and improve conversions.
- Inventory analysis: Check inventory sufficiency at Harman & at partner to ensure low out of stock situations
- Catalog & A+: Co-ordinate with marketing team to build product catalog & A+ that encapsulates brand character
- Monitor AMS: Monitor AMS self-serve portal budgets and suggest improvements.
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Job/Req. ID: R-19192-2022
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Internships WhatsApp Group