Honeywell is conducting an interview for the post of System Engineer I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate shall be responsible for engineering activities related to a broad spectrum of Industrial Automation projects in – DCS/PLC/SCADA implementation, upgrades, migrations, rip and replace of systems with latest Honeywell technology offerings.
- Candidate shall be responsible for engineering activities like – parts selection, power distribution, loop typical design, system cabinets and marshalling cabinets design, power and heat load calculations, earthing scheme, networking design, cyber security aspects, third party interfaces, advanced application layer interfaces.
- Candidate shall be responsible for engineering documentation, incorporate customer/EPC comments and revise them,
- Interpret, understand and prepare software engineering database (i.e. logic, sequences, graphics etc) based on P&ID, C&E matrix, Electrical interface diagrams, I/O Index, HAZOP study recommendations
- Software configurations, implementation and testing of control strategies, graphics layout, design, interfaces and testing, customized MIS data reporting
- Follow standard procedures for engineering, design and procurement, setup system for FAT staging on FAT floor, internal testing, internal QC, reports
- Customer / EPC engagement, correspondences
- Site visits for kick off meetings, data collection, technical query discussions, installation and commissioning activities in stipulated shutdown durations
- Follow and inculcate HSE awareness
- Inculcate a culture of performance and deliver/over deliver.
- Execute projects in accordance to standard processes, methodologies with integrity and compliance
- Closely work with engineering manager and project manager that strikes the right balance between quality delivery and optimum cost utilization.
- BE/B Tech in Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Candidate to have no year backlog through academic career
- Candidate to have at least more or less consistent credit scores in all semesters averaging to at least 50%
- Candidate with co-curricular activities participation is a positive point
Skills, Behavior and Attitude:
- Candidate to be proficient in MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Candidate to have basic knowledge of computer networks and communications
- Candidate to have fluent English communication, grammatically correct – both written and spoken. Fluency in other regional languages shall be an advantage
- Candidate to have subject matter basics in his/her own discipline. Application, insights and latest trends of the subject matter is necessary
- Technical skills that encompass Industrial Automation:
- DCS/PLC/SCADA basic understanding and applications
- Closed loop control strategies understanding and application
- Instrumentation and Control elements understanding and application
- Strong knowledge required in Computer networks – understanding, classification, implementation
- Basics of Computer networks – build, scale, segregate and secure the networks
Computer hardware – understanding, variety, applications, latest trends
- Basic Knowledge of zone classification and methods used in automation
- Basic knowledge on safety systems
- Basic / working / advanced levels in software programming: C/C++/VB/VS/Java/SQL/HTML/XML
- Logical abilities of problem solving, troubleshooting, broad spectrum of approach to problems
- Basic knowledge, awareness and applications of cyber security
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 and applications
- Industrial standards of cyber security, information security
- Knowledge on industrial communication standards/protocols – Profibus, Profinet,
- Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus, Ethernet IP, OPC
- Knowledge and awareness of businesses that industrial automation caters to
- Candidate with any of the programming skills – Turbo C, C++, VB, Visual Studio, Java, SQL.
- Candidate to have good interpersonal skills, build relationships and networking skills, situation handling skills
- Candidate to have a global mindset to work in different cultures, different practices, different mindsets yet with an open mind, with acceptance. An open mind towards acceptance of diversity and inclusion of co-workers is an absolute must.
- Candidate shall be expected to keep himself / herself updated with latest developments, latest technologies, latest offerings by being self-aware, self-learning and taking up training modules offered in the learning portals.
- Candidate to have attitude that aligns/fits with:
- Have a Passion for Winning: Never give up in the face of resistance and setbacks and have fearless accountability.
Job/Req. ID: HRD106395
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or control Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Instrumentation Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group