Honeywell is conducting an interview for the post of Systems Engineer I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- requirements analysis
- requirements decomposition
- systems design
- model based development system design
- systems integration
- systems validation & verification
- customer interaction
- project oversight
- project coordination
- budget/schedule responsibility
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Job/Req. ID: HRD183876
Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld, Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, Karnataka,560103,India
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group