Konecranes is conducting an interview for the post of Global IT Support Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Manage all IT requests which are logged in IT Ticketing tool. This includes classification, taking approvals, assigning to L2/L3 support, follow up with them until closure.
- Technical analysis of all the unknown/ new types of Incidents and Service Requests and assist the Team leads to create a knowledge base
- Assessing the severity, impact, and risk of incidents and escalating to the L2/L3 teams, whenever required.
- Adopt IT processes and policies during day-to-day support.
- Handling IT project activities assigned to you.
- Identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Assistance during User Acceptance Test
- Nice to have awareness of ISO 14001, and 45001 requirements.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT (B.Sc, BCA, BCS, BE)
- 0-1 year of experience in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Networks, and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows, and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge of SCCM is preferred.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Willing to work in a 24×7 shift environment.
- Insight into world-class IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life Balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in a leading crane building company with leading technology.
Job/Req. ID: 874029501
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: IT or Computer Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group