Vanderlande is conducting an interview for the post of Revit and Layout Engineer.
Core Skills required:
- Candidates who are familiar with fire systems, piping, Airconditioning and ventilation systems in big buildings are suitable for this job.
- Having Good Hands on knowledge of Revit software.
- Can translate the DWG design into Revit design for collaborative BIM 360 environment
- Direct the production of information in compliance with standards, methods, and procedures. Direct production of information using agreed systems. Confirm that information is suitable for issue within the Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Utilization of 3D Models to coordinate multiple different disciplines and to identify/resolve possible clashes between virtual elements prior to actual construction or fabrication.
- Able to evaluate the BIM management Plan by airports and create compliancy document.
- Can create/ draft 2D View of Plan and section.
- Can export NAVIS and 3D/2D AutoCAD files from Revit Software.
- Should have a good hold on BIM management.
- Should have some medium-level knowledge of AutoCAD 2D layouting.
Other basic Engineering Skills:
- Having a good sense of general Mechanical engineering and basic science.
- Willingness to learn new things (BHS system)
Soft skills required:
- Good Communication skills (verbal and non-verbal both).
- Cooperative by nature.
- Can handle pressure situations.
- Can lead by example.
- Can create and lead a Revit team in VOICE
- Looking for long-term collaboration.
Job/Req. ID: JR23756
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group