Unisys is conducting an interview for the post of Service Desk Associate.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
Qualifications and Experience required:
- High School diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge on Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications.
- Multitasking and coordination skills.
- Team Player.
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
Job/Req. ID: REQ542196
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group