GE Aviation is conducting an internship for Engineers.
This internship opening is to enable students to work on exploratory work to contribute to digital solutions based on the specific identified problem.
- Be a part of development team to work on full stack software development, web technologies, data analytics, ERP development e.t.c.
- Work closely with the design community to identify business needs, create a problem statement, & develop functional specifications and support software development.
- Work closely with an identified mentor on an allocated project. Analyze, design, test, integrate software components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with organization policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present technical data & document and communicate the results of technical data generated
Desired characteristics required:
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Strong in software programming, data analytics & data engineering
- Strong communication and documentation ability
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
Students of Bachelors in engineering, (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science/Mechanical) from reputed institutes
Job/Req. ID: R3677310
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical or IT Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Software Jobs WhatsApp Group