ARM is conducting an interview for the post of Staff Standard Cell Design Engineer.
The Bangalore design center at Arm is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Standard Cell designer with a proven knowledge in standard cells development or implementation skills. They will work with a dedicated team to contribute to the design and validation of the next generation of Logic IPs.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Physical Design Group enables Arm eco-system with tuned digital libraries leading to best in class implementation of our cores. In this context, the logic designer in the Advanced Logic and Analog Technologies Team leads the architecture definition and the validation of innovative logic solutions. The designer collaborates with the RTL designers to co-optimize the RTL and sophisticated cells to enable top performance arithmetic blocks widely used in our compute cores. The logic engineer may also own the definition of dedicated function for our Mixed Signal IPs.
Required Skills and Experience:
An ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- They graduated from a University or Engineering School, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or other related science
- They have strong working experience in logic product development and Standard Cells design
- Experience with synthesis, place and route tools
- A basic knowledge in Verilog/SystemVerilog and DFT is an additional asset
- They are passionate about Logic design!
“Nice To Have” Skills:
- They master the standard cells development flows
- They are able to make trade-offs between power, performance and area appropriately to meet the requirements of the product
- They have been working on advanced process technologies and understand the layout impact on your designs
- They have some understanding in CPU/GPU micro-architecture
- They have knowledge in C/C++, assembly language and/or verification techniques and test benches (e.g. UVM and Formal)
- They are Proactive, Meticulous and Problem-solving approach!
Job/Req. ID: 2022-7251
Location: Bangalore, KA