Cerence is hiring interns for their Pune office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ramp up on required domain knowledge related to the product.
- Build an understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes during the internship training.
- Get trained and further diagnose and fix code problems.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity under the guidance of SE & SSE
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with the manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
Minimum education/certification requirements and experience:
B.E./BTech. or M.E./MTech. student in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science
Job/Req. ID: R0004575
Location: Hinjewadi, Pune