Western Digital is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, integrate and maintain quality firmware for cSSD using best practices like unit test, CI and Agile methodologies.
- Design and implementation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, and drivers for hardware cores using latest standards C, C++ and Python.
- Participate in Scrum & Agile processes to bring up new hardware and develop embedded firmware for data storage products.
- Deliver cutting-edge storage products with NVMe PCIE interfaces.
- Collaborate and design solutions for the challenging yet unique problems across hardware and software platforms, including servers, RAID, and various operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Participate in planning and coordinating significant technical investigations from problem statement to conclusion.
- Creates design documents pertinent to the various phases of firmware development.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in C/C++, object-oriented programming, Python, data structures, algorithms.
- Capable of quickly learning new firmware, hardware, systems, tools, and methodologies.
- Ability to effectively manage projects and tasks to deliver deadlines and commitments.
- You have high degree of problem solving skills, solutions oriented with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- You are comfortable and enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment.
- You can be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys challenges and celebrates successes.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA