OSI-Systems is conducting an internship for Software Engineers.
The internship is for 9 months.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Intern shall be responsible for writing unit test cases uinf Junit framewok for Java code developed by team. He/She should be able to collaborate effectively with development team to write effective unit test cases to improve code coverage and detect defects early in the development cycle. He/She should be adhering to the schedules, standards and quality processes and procedures of the Organization.
- Understand the product functionalities and code in depth for writing unit test cases.
- Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using Junit framework
- Unit testing & debugging of production software
- Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
- Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static
- Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools
Specific knowledge and skills:
Candidates should have knowledge in the following skills and technologies:
- Multi-Threading concepts – Executor framework
- Data structures and collections framework
- Socket/networking programming
- Operating System: Windows,
- MVC Framework: Spring MVC, Struts, JSF
- Persistence Frameworks: Hibernate
- Java Frameworks: Junit
- Web Services: knowledge on RESTful Web Services Using Spring MVC, SOAP
- Scripting Languages: JSON
- IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE
- Configuration Management Tools: knowledge on GIT, and CI tools like Jenkins
- XML Technologies: knowledge on XML, XSD,XSL, XSLT, XQuery, XPath
- Databases: MS SQL server , Postgress, SQL Server Queries, Stored procedures
- Java EE certification highly preferred
Soft Skills required:
- Voice out issues and seek proactive help from other team members
- Good verbal/written communication skills with very good teaming skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
Qualifications and experience required:
- Required 0 to 1 years of Software development experience using several of the skills and technologies mentioned below
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
Job/Req. ID: 26526
Company: OSI Systems, Inc.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: IT/software/Computer Science Engineering
Job type: Internship
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group