NVIDIA is seeking an elite Senior Formal Verification Engineer! This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a progressive, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Learning state-of-the-art formal verification methodologies.
- Responsible for applying best-in-class formal methodologies on complex digital designs, IP blocks and SoCs.
- Taking ownership of verifying a design by
- Developing a robust test plan.
- Executing it by working with the design team.
- Coordinating with other verification team members for closure.
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.Tech./ M.Tech., or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills to solve difficult problems.
- Understanding of abstraction techniques for effective verification.
- Hands-on experience with HDLs such as Verilog / System Verilog.
- Ability to understand RTL quickly.
- Understanding of temporal logic assertions.
- Preferable experience with Formal Verification Tools (eg. Jasper, IFV, SMV, SPIN).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good debugging and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills & dream to work as a great teammate.
- Burning desire to take on new and diverse engineering challenges.
Job/Req. ID: JR1964004
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group