NIIT is conducting an interview for the post of Training Coordinator.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The role involves providing 24*5 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region.
- Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/E-mail
- Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options
- Gather additional information about reported issue
- Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket
- Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel
- Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems.
- Both side cab facilities, with no deductions will be provided for which your location should be under our hiring zone.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Graduates need to apply (B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM /B.Sc., BCA), B. Tech (Mech/Biotech) can apply.
- Distance P.G can apply , BE /MCA are not eligible, PGDM can apply
- Working knowledge of computers, IN Night shifts Night Allowances will be provided.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
- 18 months of surety bond.
- Rotational Shift
Contact Person: [email protected]
Mobile number: 9599750520
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Mechanical or Biotechnology Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group