Google is conducting an internship for Software Engineers.
About the job:
Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field. Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship. Google aims to inspire these underrepresented students to continue in the field with such a program. With this in mind, Google is pleased to announce the 2023 STEP internship in India.
It will be open to under-represented groups who will be in the second year of their university studies by the Summer of 2023 and are studying Computer Science or a related subject.This program is open to all qualified University students and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry. Students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
This summer trainee program includes:
- Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
Our Summer internship starts in May/June 2023 and is 10-12 weeks in duration.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $89,500-$140,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
- Currently in second year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2023 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process)
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.