GE Power is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Intern will work in the in Industry domain, which involves Automation H/W Engineering , P80i Software dev, HMI development and Testing.
- Automation Hardware Engineering and software development for Industry Metals Projects
- Support ongoing project with strict timelines as per company’s OTR process.
- Actively engage with project teams to provide solutions for the project that technically fit the purpose.
- Ensure strict compliance with all company and customer’s EHS policies and procedures.
- Identify and propose improvements in processes, tools, system solutions and technologies, rolling out improvements when agreed with leadership team.
- Liaise with other platform verticals, supply chain, sub-contractors and suppliers as appropriate in order to support the project and the business.
Masters /Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in electrical/ Electronics or Instrumentation and Controls engineering.
- SCADA/HMI Systems for Rolling Mills /Processing Lines /Test Benches
- Strong back round in Control concepts
- Knowledge of C, C++, VB.net etc
- Experience of system integration in Industry projects
- German/French Language skills
- Good personal organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
Job/Req. ID: R3683358
Company: GE Power
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or Control Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group