Dassault Systèmes is seeking an experience resource with C++ Development to become a part of the ENOVIA Team based out of Pune.
What will your job be?
Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services and Technologies creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles. Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks
- Specify the software system
- Define and describe Functional behavior, limitations and Acceptance Tests of capabilities to deliver (What)
- Design and specify How capabilities will be implemented:
- Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used.
- Plan appropriate user interface.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
- Document these selections in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification Document) and in a DES (Design Enhancement Specification Document)
- Develop and Validate new functionalities described in PES:
- Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs), as part of the development pipeline
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Work towards development convergence:
- Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
- As soon as the Software is deployed, track usage metrics and user feedbacks to continuously and proactively improve the solutions
- Regularly assess Metrics and Customers feedbacks to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
- Perform lessons learned and RCA to identify Root Causes of severe issues and propose Improvements actions to prevent such type of issues in the future (trainings, tools, process, operations)
- Resolve quality issues (backlog management)
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.E/B.Tech /M.E/M.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&TC / Computer Science)
- Academics with 60% minimum through-out with No GAPS
Looking for a C++ developer with hands on exposure on development and design & architecture with at least 1+ years. Knowledge of Cloud concepts and having exposure to Service development would be beneficial.
- Leadership to challenge the Status Quo
- User and Customer focus
- Peer cooperation
- Effective Communication
- Knowledge & Know-How Management
- Time and Priority Management
- Transversal project Management
- Programming Languages: C++ , MQL, Java-Script, HTML5, UWA, Java/J2EE, Java,
- Programming Object (JPO)
- Database: DB2, NuoDB, My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- R&D methods, process & tools
- Continuous Development / Deployment practices
- Software architecture
- Data modeling (incl RDF)
- 3DEXPERIENCE Architecture
- Web App development
- Mobile App development
- Cloud Services development
- Software Security
- Software Performance
- User experience – Ergonomy
- Running 3DS People Processes & Tools
Job/Req. ID: 524630
Company: Dassault Systèmes
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical or Civil or Electronics and Telecom or Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.