Are you in need of a new laptop? Consider these highly-rated options for an upgrade
Danfoss is looking for a fresher or an experienced person having experience in Embedded Systems Software Development in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This person will be responsible for developing Embedded Software based on defined software requirements.
- Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Understand requirements and create low-level design using UML
- Develop embedded software as per defined software requirements
- Software integration & testing
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech/Master (Electronics/Telecommunications/Computers Science) OR equivalent
- 0-4 years’ experience in Embedded system software design, development, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
Must have specialized knowledge:
- Variety of Microcontrollers & IDEs
- Embedded C
- Agile Scrum
- Thorough knowledge of UDS, KWP2000, CANopen and J1939 protocol
MISRA 2000/MISRA 2012
- Static analysis tools like LDRA or QAC
- Version control tools like SVN/GIT/Clearcase
- Traceability tools like Reqtify or equivalent
Optional specialized knowledge:
- Test Automation tools like NI tool chain, Vector cast or LDRA
Job/Req. ID: 16175
Location: Pune, MH
Job category: Electronics or Telecommunications or Computers Science
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Computer Science Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Computer Science Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.