MathWorks is hiring for the post of Web Analytics intern.
About the team:
The Marketing & Analytics team at MathWorks India develops infrastructure and drives awareness for MathWorks products and solutions in AI, Electrification, Autonomous driving, etc. using digital channels. The team works closely with other functions in the organization to personalize experiences for customers and prospects in the commercial and education sectors.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The intern will work with the Marketing & Product teams to optimize data collection and usage of that datafrom MathWorks owned web properties. The study will cover going through current implementation of digital analytics,document it, and suggest improvements to optimize it further. The scope of the project will be limited to data collection on the web properties of MathWorks.
- Understand the current digital analytics implementation.
- Understand what an optimized data collection looks like.
- Interview internal stakeholders to understand their pains and objectives in optimizing data collection.
- Consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations
- Document and present the insights and proposed actions to the management team.
Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s level degree.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS office products
- Curiosity to learn
Job/Req. ID: 30103-RRAV
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.