To prepare for your upcoming VLSI job interview, consider reading Morris Mano’s Digital Design book to brush up on the subject
Synopsys is conducting an internship for engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
DDR/HBM I/O layout design.
- Education: BTech/MTech Electronics/Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of CMOS processes and issues in deep submicron process technologies.
- CMOS layout methodology & flow; basic understanding of analog/mixed signal layouts, familiarity with basic ESD concepts is an advantage.
- Familiarity with ASIC design flow.
- Ability to execute assigned layout tasks with best product quality and efficiency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interactions with internal development teams.
Job/Req. ID: 42709BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs or Electrical Jobs or Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs or Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group