Clarivate is looking for a candidate to join the team – Current Awareness – in Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore location.
The team in India reports to India Content Managers and has its presence in London too. The strong internal pool is comprised of Life Sciences graduates not limiting to Microbiology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Biochemistry domains; and we would love to speak with you if you have one or more of the following skills – Patent Analysis, Content writing, analytical skills, Internet research, knowledge about drugs and their human use, recent innovations in Biotechnology, and have an ability to work under stricter deadlines.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Content writing and Indexing by analyzing Biotech patents in line with CCI product policies and conventions.
- Achieving target volume deliverables with high efficiency and quality
- Recording of performance against target
- Play an active role in team and maintain awareness of current trends and new developments in Biotech / Genetics / Microbiology areas
- Upskilling in Biotech / Genetics / Microbiology, Intellectual Property, Data Analysis and other technical skills
About the team:
The Current awareness team, based out of Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore has a team size of 20+ members and includes 1-15 years of experience. The team has a diverse group of working professionals in different grades – Associate Content Analysts (ACA), Content Analysts (CA), Senior Content Analysts (SCA), and Principal content Analysts (PCA).
The Principal content Analyst is the team’s SME/quality expert is responsible for training/quality maintenance; and the ACAs, CAs and SCAs are responsible for content writing and indexing in patents for the Cortellis product that is subscribed all over the world by leading R&D labs, Universities, Educational institutions, Pharma Companies, etc.
Hours of Work:
General Shift – 9 am to 6 pm IST. But you are free to work in flexible timings during the day accounting for 8 hours in a day (40 hours / week).
Clarivate follow a hybrid work model – Work from home and work from office, that can be practiced interchangeably
Qualifications and experience required:
- M. Sc Microbiology/ M.Sc Biotechnology / M.Sc Genetics / M.Tech or B.Tech Biotechnology graduates
- Good communication skills – Oral/written
- 0-2 or more years of experience in Life sciences Domain – Not related to Research & Development
- Elementary proficiency in one or more foreign languages (e.g., German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in cell therapy, vector-based applications, genes and proteins, concepts related to disease diagnosis/prognosis.
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Chennai or Hyderabad or Bangalore
Job Category: Microbiology or Biotechnology or Genetics
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group