Ansys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Summary / role purpose:
As a graduate trainee Intern, you will be part of the team responsible for solving leading edge SoC design challenges working with world-wide customers to deploy Ansys Semiconductor products. You will also be responsible for overall development and validation of Ansys EDA Products. This involves working with Software developers, Architects, Application Engineers, and Semiconductor Customers, from ideation all the way to final product release and deployment.
Key focus areas will include all areas related to IP/SoC/3DIC Power Integrity, Signal Integrity, Reliability aspects like EM/ESD/Thermal, Advanced timing/jitter, Packaging – the top challenges for any chip design on advanced nodes like 7/5/3 nm.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Be part of Application Engineering Team that
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Software developers to develop state-of-the-art EDA products solving Power-Noise-Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Performs in-depth validation to ensure Product meets accuracy and other requirements.
- Collaborates with Application Engineers to support Global Customers in solving their design challenges on leading edge SoCs.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s from Electronics Engineering/VLSI
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred qualifications and skills:
• Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
• Ability for minimal travel
Job/Req. ID: 988013100
Location: Noida, UP
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group