L’OREAL have a suitable opportunity in the Operations division at their Baddi Plant for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
In this individual contributor role, you will get an opportunity to do projects across various teams in Operations like Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Warehouse. At the end of 12 months of orientation and project completion, you will be assigned a role accordingly.
You should have 0-1 years of experience years of professional experience with Manufacturing/FMCG global MNCs in core operations role.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver projects as per objectives
- Process improvements
- Optimal utilization of resources
- Managing blue-collar workforce
- Driving Daily plant operations
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Controls risks and operates responsibly
- Is consumer oriented
- “Make it happen” with operational excellence and agility
- Nurtures the pioneering spirit
- People Developer
- Internal – Across hierarchies and divisions within the organization.
- External – Suppliers, Vendors, Auditors
- BE or BTech in Mechanical, Chemical, Production
- Graduate pass out of batch 2022 onwards.
Location: Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group