Ansys is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
Summary / role purpose:
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software(s) in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and modelling advice to Ansys customers for Ansys Geometry/Meshing solutions.
- Understanding customer’s design and software usage needs and providing guidance for best possible usage of Ansys Geometry/Meshing software for their industrial applications.
- Developing best practices/customizations for improving workflows in complex applications.
- Apply geometry/meshing capabilities of Ansys products to provide highest level technical support to Customers and Channel Partners
- Developing best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base
- Develop technical expertise in one or more technology areas
- Participate in application field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- Instruct training classes on the usage of ANSYS Geometry/Meshing products
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Learn and gain expertise in new technical areas as and when required for the team & personal development
Minimum education/certification requirements and experience:
- Post-Graduate/Graduate engineering degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Aerospace/Automotive.
- Academic hands-on experience in Ansys Meshing, Fluent meshing, Hypermesh, ANSA, CCM+, Experience in Automotive pre-processing is preferred
- Strong in engineering drawing & 3D geometry visualization and understanding.
- Academic knowledge of atleast one CAD software like CATIA, UG, Creo-o, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor etc preferred
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking english
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Interested in working with customers and willing to travel
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Post-Graduate, MS/MTech degree preferred
- Experience in using commercial geometry/meshing and CAD tools in academic environment
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in use of relevant Ansys software(Can be obtained in a university setting)
- Programming skill is preferred
Job/Req. ID: 979807800
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical or Civil or Aerospace or Automotive Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group