ARM is conducting an interview for the post of Design Engineer.
ARM memory development group comprises some of the industry’s leading experts in deep submicron circuit design. This position is a rare opportunity for you as a memory circuit professional to work with our successful circuit and layout team. You will discover a wide variety of groundbreaking foundries while collaborating with our team on many different types of memories.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this role you will be working on the following areas:
- Contribute to Memory architectures and Memory compiler development.
- Transistor full-custom design and collaboration with the physical design team for layout realization
- Develop new features, improvements, and optimizations in order to meet Performance, Power and Area targets!
- Coordinate memory characterization activities and analyze results!
- Be comfortable with basic programming tasks (scripts, memory compiler tiling code)
- Ensure high quality and high-performance memory designs with the lowest possible power as needed for Arm CPUs, GPUs, and SOCs.
Qualifications and experience required:
- ARM Prefer graduate or postgraduate from a university or Engineering School, in Electronic Engineering or equivalent Engineering Degree.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in SRAM/memory designs/ characterizations
- Strong interest and command on BASIC electronics [Diode, MOS, RC Circuits and cMOS etc]
- Digital Electronics [Flip-Flops, Latches, Decoders, Multiplexers] fundamentals
- Setup and hold time concepts
- Memory fundamentals, especially for single-port-SRAM.
- Good understanding of technology trade-offs in deep sub-micron technologies
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and positive outlook
- Organized and exhibits attention to detail
- “Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Shell Scripting, ML, Automation
- Statistical simulations (e.g.: Monte-Carlo)
Job/Req. ID: 2023-7667
Location: Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group