Verizon is conducting an interview for the post of Software Development Engineer.
You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive throughout your career with Verizon India. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
- In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
You are a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
Bachelor’s/Dual Degree/Master’s degree in the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2023.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communication skils.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Experience in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge with some of the following technologies and disciplines: Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management.
Job/Req. ID: 619203
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science or Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group