IBM is conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Perform software implementation using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
- Identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging and Investigation, creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders
- Able to interface with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements fixes for customer requirements.
Required technical and professional expertise:
- Bachelor of Engineer in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0-3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development Platform: Windows
- Able to use and implement engineering methods and standards for model-based architecture
- Knowledge and experience in working with source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, Experience working in Agile- Scrum teams.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
MFC, CI-CD development skills
Job/Req. ID: 612575BR
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Category: Computer Science or Information Technology
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.