Halliburton is looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. Halliburton attract and retain the best talent by investing in employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Entry level for professional work.
- Performs assignments designed to develop professional or technical work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks.
- Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of alternatives.
- This classification is used for employees performing a designated function for an identified duration. May include continuing education.
- Student pursuing Bachelors in Electronics or Electrical or Mechanical or Petroleum.
Job/Req. ID: 175255
Location: Mumbai, MH
Join all India Internship WhatsApp Group