Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for Service Engineer – Lab to join the team in Bangalore.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the desired customer service experience.
- The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Manage all on-site and inhouse servicing, repair, maintenance and calibration tasks pertaining to analytical equipment
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service and calibration reports and dispatch it to customer
- Ensure the timely and correct documentation of lab and field processes
- Perform a pre-diagnosis in the event of a breakdown and provide a solution
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and customer
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations / briefings
- Exposure to Laboratory Quality Management System (ISO 17025: 2017) should be an added advantage
Qualifications and experience required:
- B. Tech/B. E in Electronics/Electrical engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years of proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- High customer orientation
- Proven computer knowledge and software skills, e.g. Microsoft Office
Job/Req. ID: R27620
Company:Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Bangalore, KA