Synopsys is glad to offer intern positions for interested students to work in the field of VLSI. Successful candidates will have the possibility to work with customers on complex technical issue in latest technologies and also training customers on new tool features / methodologies in the filed of logic synthesis and physical synthesis.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electronics and communication Engineering.
- Good understanding of CMOS, STA concepts and ASIC design flow
- Programming capability- tcl / Perl a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly narrow down and summarize findings
- Self-motivated, self-directed, detailed oriented and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interface with customers and business unit personnel are essential
- Ability to work in close collaboration across global team environments
- High commitment to continuous learning
Job/Req. ID: 43559BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group