Get your favourite Smartwatch!
Clarivate is looking at hiring candidates with B. Tech / M. Tech (qualified/ final year students) Electronics & Communication with specialization in Wireless/Telecommunication domain, who are willing to work in Intellectual Property (IP) / Patents domain.
The candidate will work on various projects such as re-classification projects, patent and non-patent prior art searching, infringement analysis, and other related services. We would love to speak with you if you have aptitude to work on emerging technologies.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Re-classifying patent/ non-patent documents into relevant classification codes.
- Ownership of work products and effective project communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Quality Assurance – Adherence and compliance to set quality standards ensuring customer requirement are met in full.
- Updating technical skills proactively in upcoming technologies being widely used across industry.
Hours of work:
This is a fix-term (6 months) role requiring 45 hours per week (IST).
Qualifications and experience required:
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech in Electronics & Communication with specialization in Wireless/Telecommunication domain
- Should have deep understanding of Communication System and techniques.
- Expertise in one or more concepts of 5G, 4G, LTE, TDMA, CDMA, 802.11 etc.
- Should have knowledge of OSI/TCP Model and functionality of different layers.
- Should have knowledge of Digital Electronics concepts.
- Must be a fast learner and must demonstrate strong aptitude for out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving
- Proficient in written & verbal communication skills
Job/Req. ID: JREQ119942
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Electronics or Telecom Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.