Valeo is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring & Maintain Servers (like CPU, memory, disk, services, scheduled tasks, uptime ….etc)
- Maintain & Support Mechatronics & Simulation desktop applications (like CATIA, NX, Zuken, Ansys, Altair…..etc)
- Maintain & Support Mechatronics & Simulation server applications (Zuken / COBOT / HOOPS / License Manager)
- Maintain & Support web server ( apache / php / mysql ) , Database (MySQL / Oracle) & other tools (filezilla / winscp / putty …etc)
- CyberSecurity mindset / awareness (to keep our system up-to-date against threats)
- Publish & follow up on KPI / Indicators / Dashboards
- Automation of tasks ( using powershell / batch / vbscript …. etc )
- Documentation of Tickets / Bugs / Installation procedure….. etc
- Ticketing Tool: Work based on priority
- Working with teams to define requirements, configure servers setup, deploy, and adapt with teamwork.
- Enable providing timely and accurate status reports and other communications to all
- Appropriate stakeholders.
- Contribute to the technical investigations and issue resolution (tickets and IS red alert)
- Enrich the R&D DSIS Exploitation knowledge Database with issue analysis, root cause, solution implemented.
Job/Req. ID: REQ2023004957
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group