AMD is conducting an interview for the post of Silicon Design Engineer 2.
About the team:
AMD do highly challenging job in the field of full custom layouts in cutting edge technology nodes. Team is highly competitive and help any upcoming team members. Highly engaged at the same time maintaining work-life balance. Open culture where your voice will be heard and given importance. Use efficient automation while improving the productivity.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Candidate shall be basically an individual contributor with leadership skills. Candidate shall be able to manage timelines effectively and quality oriented. Good layout electrical parameter knowledge along with quick learning capabilities.
- Candidate should be able to handle sub cells/leaf cells that are needed to build IP/macro using CAD tools
- Chip level integration, physical verification and electricals’ closure
- Over time candidate will be exposed/experienced to various other fields of custom layout
- Custom layout expertise in lower technology
- Digital, Analog and mixed signal layout.
- Good understanding of reliability concepts
- Good understating of layout electrical parameters and closure
- Engineering in electronics is desired.
- Masters in electronics is preferred
- Any certification course(s) in VLSI custom layout field will be an added advantage
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group