IndiGo announces a 1 Year exclusive best-in-class “Aviation Applied Analytics Program” with the objective of building a versatile next-gen team skilled at data-driven insights for business decision-making.
The Program includes in-depth Technical Training on Descriptive Statistics and Data Cleaning and Data Analytics Tools like SQL/PowerBI/Tableau/R from Industry experts as well as holistic learning of concepts such as Design Thinking, Data Storytelling and other leadership tools.
Post successful completion of the Program, you would be provided with an opportunity to join the Commercial department (under teams like Network Planning or Revenue Management) with a job role revolving around Data Analytics.
Requirements to qualify for the program:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or any STEM Vertical
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Experience: 0-2 years
Desirable skills and competencies:
- Ambiguity (Ability to Deal With)
- Information Gathering
- Analytical Skills (Collecting and analyzing data)
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Reporting and presenting findings
- Initiative (Going Above and Beyond)
- Focus (checking how passionate the person is about a career in data analytics)
Post successful completion of the Program, the Trainee may be placed in any of Department basis requirements as well as the trainee’s aptitude.
Job/Req. ID: 26778
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or any STEM Vertical
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group