AMD is conducting an internship program for Engineers.
About the program:
ONSITE: This role requires the student to work from the LOCATION office throughout the duration of the Co-op/Intern term. First time Co-ops/Interns should work full-time and onsite.
Start Date: July 5th, 2023 – June 28,2024
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The student will get an opportunity to learn and contribute in the area of state of the art AI-ML based compiler tool chain projects varying across front-end, back-end, optimizations, performance and debug related tools development
- Student will be able to develop a strong knowledge in advanced computer architecture concepts
- On an average day student will be learning new concepts, developing code, validating the tests, writing documentation / develop presentations on the technical topics
He will enhance and master programming skills in C++ and scripting.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Strong in computer architecture fundamentals
- Very good programming skills in C++, scripting languages like Python/Perl/tcl etc.
- Good in mathematics
- Good in subjects related to software development, signal processing, digital electronics
- Strong in aptitude and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A strong learning attitude and an analytical approach towards problem solving.
Job/Req. ID: 25636
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana