Marvell is conducting an internship for Hardware Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Educating on use of all the different IC layout development CAD and physical verification tools
- Training on Mask/layout design using Cadence Virtuoso EXL using schematic as input
- Responsible for custom layout development for analog circuits like Driver/Receiver or General-purpose IO for the SOCs and Test chips
- Work with a team and collaborate effectively with people for effective outcomes.
- An excellent opportunity to explore, collaborate, and connect theory to hands on experience.
Should be currently enrolled in a postgraduate degree program (Master’s degree) and/or PhD program in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics or related discipline within an accredited college or university
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge on IC layout editor tools
- Should have good knowledge of CMOS process, fabrication and stick diagrams
- Strong digital fundamentals: latches, Flops, Combination logic
- Good understanding of circuit elements like Diode, Transistor, Capacitor, resistor
- Electrical network analysis using different theorems
- Basics of Scripting knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
Job/Req. ID: 2202601
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or Microelectronics or VLSI Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs or VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group