Baker Hughes is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Component Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Engineer-Mechanical Component is responsible for undertaking mechanical engineering activities related to Surface Pressure Control (SPC) products and technology.
As Engineer-Mechanical Component, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality.
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year of Overall Design Engineering expertise.
- Have strong in engineering basics, Strength of materials and Material science.
- Have strong understanding of 3D solid modelling and drafting. Preferred knowledge on Creo /Teamcenter added benefit.
- Have basic understanding of ASME Y 14.5 GDNT and Drafting standards.
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal and Strong technical aptitude. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills
Job/Req. ID: R80995
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group