VLSI must-read books for advanced knowledge and insights
Marvell is conducting an internship for Engineers.
As member of the Central Engineering ASIC Design team you will have:
- Opportunity to work on digital design for ASICs, Physical Implementation, Power Supply integrity checks Low Power design & Signoff
- Opportunity to work for complete SoC design cycle of ASICs, starting from Architecture definition, feasibility planning/benchmarking for Power/Performance/Area/Yield to end-to-end design/Implementation/Signoff
- Opportunity to work on challenging design architecture across Networking, Processor, Computing, automotive, Connectivity and Security, in the technology nodes across 5nm/7nm/12nm/14nm and more.
Job responsibilities and requirements:
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in EE/EC/VLSI/Instrumentation.
- Exposure on ASIC design, Verification, Test, Physical implementation, Layout and Semiconductor device/process through previous work/intern experience or course work.
- Experience in one or more of below topics, through course work or internship experience:
- Coding language like System Verilog, Verilog, C/C++ or Assembly language in Test bench development in any of the languages,
- Verification methodology like UVM or VMM or OVM,
- Digital and timing basics, Synthesis/STA Timing using EDA tools,
- Design for Test and Simulations using EDA tools,
- Physical design/Implementation using EDA tools,
- Low Power Design/Optimization and Reliability signoff using EDA tools,
- Fundamentals of circuit design, library cells and optimizations, circuit modeling
- Transistor-level circuit and layout design
- CMOS process and fabrication
- Custom layout and Physical verification using EDA tools,
- Scripting/programming using Tcl/Tk/Perl/Python/Shell
- Detail oriented, self-motivated team worker, good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Digital Design concepts and debugging skills
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields, or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to theories, principles and concepts.
Job/Req. ID: 2203113
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science or Electrical or VLSI or Instrumentation Engineering
Join Electrical Jobs or Computer Jobs or VLSI Jobs or Instrumentation Jobs Telegram Group