Molex is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting on the Customer Model creation project for all the Divisions.
- Supporting on all the existing CAD projects in 3D creation and 2D creation as per the requirement
- Supporting all the internal customers in providing all kind of CAD services as per their requirements.
- Understand the customer requirement and should be able to Create & Update the 3D models and 2D drawings in NX.
- Migration and Legacy conversion of 2D data to 3D Model Engineering theoritical analysis of precious metals
- Planning, prioritising, solving problems, reporting progress and executing established project objectives
- Maintaining the Quality and delivery of outputs with in specified timeline Document policies, procedures and standards to facilitate consistent practices across the Molex Oraganization
- Investigate and develop technologies to increase Molex capabilities, reduce costs and leverage corporate skills
- Participating in formal and informal project meetings
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial Production/Industrial Management) Other Technical/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: BE with Minimum 6 months to 1 year Diploma with 1 to 2 years
Skill sets & competencies:
- Basic Knowledge of NX Cad Tool
- Basic design skill sets and ability to interpret drawings
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Desktop tools like MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access and Presentation.
- Additional knowledge on any other CAD tools like Creo OR CATIA
- Basic Knowledge on GD&T
- Basic Knowledge on the PLM system (Team center)
Job/Req. ID: 117829
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Production or Industrial Management
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group